QIf I have emotional distress and I need to search for help, what are the channels?

Authority unit:
Department of Public Health
Release Date:


 If you have emotional distress, we suggest you call the consulting lines, including the Ministry of Health and Welfare's 24 hours free and security line 0800-788995, Teacher Chang Line 1980 or lifeline 1995, to consult professionals.