QWho should I contact for the removal of large waste items (furniture, spring beds, bicycles, branches and foliage, etc)?

Authority unit:
Department of Environmental Protection
Release Date:


I. Contact the local clean-up squad or the Fuxing District Office by phone to arrange a time and location for removal of ordinary household large waste items. Staff will be dispatched to deal with the waste once the time and location for removal are arranged.

II. For large waste items produced at business locations, please refer to the civil service waste removal institutions for waste removal assistance. (Please inquire on the Environmental Protection Agency's “Civil Service Waste Removal Authorization System” at https://waste1.epa.gov.tw/Grant/GS-UC60/QryGrantData.aspx.)