Planning Section (1)Tasks related to cross-county/city regional cooperation and global cities exchange.
(2)Comprehensive planning for development, relevant strategy planning and policy.
(3)Drafting Land and Regional Planning, development permit deliberation and overall research and analysis of developmental strategy.
Urban Planning Section (1)Drafting, changing, discussing, deliberation, modifying regulations for urban planning.
(2)Conducting the measurement and preparation of digital topographic map.
Urban Administration Section (1)Management of piling setting for urban planning.
(2)Control and execution of land use districts for urban planning.
(3)Investigation, punishing and relief of the violation of land use control; geography of urban planning map.
(4)Establishment of digital information system for land management.
(5)Providing drawings and documents related to urban planning for the general public to inquire and read.
Landscape Planning Section (1)Deliberation of urban design
(2)Promotion of relevant policy for landscape planning and drafting regulations.
(3)Promoting and planning relevant policy for landscape shaping.
(4)Tasks of regulating related laws and regulations for city landscape.
Administration Office Management of documents and files, cashing, general affairs, asset management, information, laws, PR, regulation drafting tasks and other tasks which do not belong to other sections. Accounting Office Conducting annual accounting, accounting and statistic tasks in accordance with laws and regulations. Personnel Office Conducting personnel management tasks in accordance with laws and regulations. Governmental Ethics Office Conducting tasks related to governmental ethnics in accordance with laws and regulations.
組織說明： 1st layer: Department of Urban Development
2nd layer: divided into 2 offices and 4 sections and 4 offices
Senior Technical Specialist
Landscape Planning Section
Office of Housing Development
Office of Building Management
Subject Content 職稱： Director-general 姓名： LU, WEI-PING Educational Attainment： Master of Architecture graduated from the College of Architecture and Planning, University of Colorado Experience： 1. Deputy Secretary-general of Taoyuan City Government
2. Director-general of Department of Urban Development, Kaohsiung City Government
3. Director of the Preparatory Office of Taiwan Hakka Cultural Center, Hakka Affairs Council, Executive Yuan
4. Director-general of Urban and Rural Development Bureau, Taitung County Government
5. Deputy Director-general of Department of Urban Development, Hsinchu City Government
Subject Content 職稱： Deputy Director-general of Department of Urban Development 姓名： LIU, CHEN-CHENG Educational Attainment： Master graduated from Graduate Institute of Urban Planning, National Chung Hsing University Experience： 1. Deputy Director-general of Urban and Rural Development Bureau, Taoyuan County Government
2. Director of Land Administration Office, Taoyuan County Government
3. Secretary of Taoyuan County Government
4. Section Chief of Planning Section, Urban and Rural Development Bureau, Taoyuan County Government
5. Section Chief of Urban Planning Section, Department of Public Works, Taoyuan County Government
Examination： Higher Civil Service Examination, 1985 Subject Content 職稱： Chief Secretary 姓名： OU, CHENG-I Educational Attainment： Master graduated from Graduate Institute of Architecture and Urban Planning, Chinese Culture University Experience： 1. Section Chief of Planning Section, Department of Urban Development, Taoyuan City Government
2. Section Chief of Urban Planning section, Urban and Rural Development Bureau, Taoyuan County Government
3. Technical Specialist of Department of Transportation, Taoyuan County Government
4. Technical Specialist of Urban and Rural Development Bureau, Taoyuan County Government
5. Associate Technical Specialist, Urban and Rural Planning Section, Urban and Rural Development Bureau, Taoyuan County Government
Examination： Passed Professional and Technical Senior Qualification Examination, 1996 Subject Content 職稱： Senior Specialist 姓名： LIU, I-YIN Educational Attainment： Master graduated from Graduate Institute of Land Economics, National Chengchi University Experience： 1. Senior Specialist, Armaments Bureau, Ministry of National Defense
2. Compiler, Department of Resources Planning, Ministry of National Defense
3. Subsection Chief of District Affairs Section, National Property Bureau, Ministry of Finance
Examination： Passed the 3rd Level Higher Civil Service Examination, 1996