Procurement Administration Section On behalf of handling the checkups on the bid-inviting cases of labor and financial affairs in every bureau and office.
Unifying and the supervision items on constructions, labor affairs, financial procurement cases.
Collecting, promoting and system-making the "Governmental Procurement Regulation"” and its relevant regulations and rules, and explaining the doubtful points for every procurement case in this city.
Holding the education trainings for professional procurement personnel.
Planning and Design Section Major engineering planning and road alignment, supervision, supervision and evaluation of various projects (including broadband and common pipelines) and maintenance management of this Council and its affiliates, review of construction plans for certain scale projects, and related standard operating procedures The establishment, project management and central subsidy issues, management of road fund management, and grants to the Taoyuan Municipal Government (hereinafter referred to as the “Government”) institutions’ school equipment and construction. Landscaping Section Urban planning parks, green spaces, plazas, children's playgrounds, and the designation of landscape design and green landscaping planning, design and construction, and road gardens for designated new construction projects in Caicang. Land Acquisition Section Being in charge of private land acquisition within the area of road, park, green spaces, squares and children’s playground.
Being in charge of land assessment and compensation distribution within the area of road, park, green spaces, squares and children’s playground.
Being in charge of distribution and usage of public land within the area of road, park, green spaces, squares and children’s playground.
Assisting the district office to conduct acquisition and withdrawal of the constructing land before reorganizing.
Construction Work Surveillance Section To handle the bottleneck road improvement project planning and basic design, commissioned by this Council or other agencies for the construction of roads, bridges and tunnels and other public facilities within the scope of the land objects inventory, obstacle investigation, measurement, mapping, valuation, agreement, demolition and guidance, land use rights Changes, transfer and registration of registration, basic operations acquired in other sites, collection of disputes, acquisition of various project sites, or coordination of disputes. Administration Office Handles the documentation, archiving, cashier, general affairs, and research and evaluation affairs, as well as affairs that are not belong to other divisions or offices. Accounting Office Handles annual bookkeeping and accounting affairs. Personnel Office Handles human resource affairs. Governmental Ethics Office Handles ethics related affairs. Office of Road and Accessory Maintenance,Taoyuan Acquiring land for roads in Taoyuan city.
The road and waste on road certificated issues.
The supervision by overall citizens.
The civil administration such as road certification beyond urban planning.
Office of Public Construction,Taoyuan Processing major roads, bridges, broadband channel engineering.
General affairs including public architecture, planning and design construction.
Office of Aerotropolis Public Construction ,Taoyuan Handling various projects of the Aerotropolis Plan, including opening up a planned road of approximately 255 kilometers, building a number of cross-river and cross-highway bridges, section expropriation and land preparation, construction of parks and green spaces, flood detention works, drainage works, sewage works, joint Pipeline, pipeline engineering and other matters.
組織說明： Department of public works have Procurement Administration Section，Planning and Design Section，Landscaping section,Land Acquisition Section,Construction Work Surveillance Section,Administration Office,Accounting Office,Personnel Office,Governmental Ethics Office,Office of Road and Accessory Maintenance,Taoyuan,Office of Public Construction,Taoyuan
Subject Content 職稱： Director-general 姓名： Lai Yu ting Education Background： Graduated from the Construction Management Group (PhD) of the Institute of Civil Engineering, National Jiaotong University
Graduated from National Cheng Kung University Institute of Architecture (Master)
Graduated from National Cheng Kung University, Department of Architectural Engineering
Major Experiences： 1.Deputy Director, Engineering Technology Research and Development Department, Ministry of Science and Technology
2.Deputy Director of New Taipei City Government Tourism Bureau
3. Deputy Director, Engineering Management Office, Public Works Committee, Executive Yuan
4. Project Management Office, Public Engineering Committee, Executive Yuan
5. Section Chief, Work Management Office, Public Works Committee, Executive Yuan
6. Chief of Technical Division, Public Works Committee, Executive Yuan
7. Technical Director, Public Works Committee, Executive Yuan
8. Taiwan Provincial Government Housing Bureau Bureau of Forestry Engineering Department and Director of Zhonghe Construction Works Office
9. Taiwan Provincial Government Housing Bureau Bureau of Forestry Engineering and Director of Yangmei Works
10. Department of Forestry Engineering, Department of Housing and Forestry, Taiwan Provincial Government
11. Workers of Forestry Department, Housing Bureau, Taiwan Provincial Government
Subject Content 職稱： Deputy Director-general 姓名： Chen Shengyi Education Background： Master of Civil Engineering, Chung Hwa University Major Experiences： 1. Director of Maintenance Engineering Division, Taoyuan City Government
2. Deputy Director, Maintenance Engineering Division, Taoyuan City Government
3. Chief Engineering Department, Maintenance Engineering Office, Taoyuan City Government
4. Chief Engineering Department of Taoyuan City Government New Engineering Office
5. Special Commissioner of Geotechnical Engineering Office, Taipei City Government
6. Commissioner of Taipei City Government Industrial Development Bureau
7. Section Chief, Geotechnical Engineering Office, Taipei City Government
8. Chief of Industry Development Bureau, Taipei City Government
9. Technician, Industrial Development Bureau, Taipei City Government
Subject Content 職稱： Deputy Director-general 姓名： Chen Zhiren Education Background： National Taiwan Institute of Technology, Institute of Engineering Technology, Master of Architecture Design Major Experiences： 1.Deputy Director-General of the MRT Engineering Bureau of Taoyuan City Government
2.Mayor of Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City
3.Director of New Construction Department of Taoyuan City Government
4.Deputy Chief Engineering Department, Urban and Rural Development Bureau, New Taipei City Government
5.Section Chief, Urban and Rural Development Bureau, New Taipei City Government
6.New Taipei City Government Urban-rural Development Bureau is Engineering Department
7.Section Chief, Urban and Rural Development Bureau, New Taipei City (Taipei County) Government
8.Associate Technical Specialist, Section Chief of Taipei County Government
Subject Content 職稱： Chief Secretary 姓名： Pan Zi yi Education Background： Master of Construction, Taiwan University of Science and Technology Major Experiences： 1. Chief of Maintenance Engineering Division
2. Secretary of the Directorate of Public Works Bureau
3. Special Committee Member of the Public Works Bureau
4. Chief of Use Management Division, Public Works Bureau
5. Chief, Engineering Division, Works Bureau
6. Chief, Construction Management Division, Works Bureau
7. Technician and technical director of the Works Bureau of the prefecture
8. Taipei County Government Technician
Subject Content 職稱： General Engineering Division 姓名： Li Yi ru Education Background： Master of Civil Engineering, National Taiwan University Major Experiences： 1.Taoyuan City Government Participation
2. Special member of Taoyuan Municipal Government Transportation Bureau
3. Section Chief, Urban Development Bureau, Taipei City Government
4. Commissioner, Urban Development Bureau, Taipei City Government
5. Chief of Urban Development Bureau, Taipei City Government
6.Deputy Engineering Department, Urban Development Bureau, Taipei City Government
7. Department of Civil Engineering, Taipei City Government
8. Engineer, National Housing Office, Taipei City Government