Spirit of the Bureau:
Change from the Heart, Progress with Time and Think from Deep Inside, to Lead Ourselves Further on a Path on Which the Would Moves on and on.
Fire prevention Section
We are in charge of:
1. Promoting fire prevention.
2. Administering, supervising and reviewing fire control equipment inspection.
3. Offering information on fire control equipment and prevention.
4. Management of hazardous materials, inflammable high-pressure gas
5. Handling fire control code violations.
6. Planning and making collaborative inspections to maintain public security.
7. Other fire prevention application and works.
8. Prospects: Promote ongoing fire prevention; build a fire safe Taoyuan.
Disaster Preparedness and Response Section
Disaster Preparedness and Response Section intends to further improve the disaster management and response systems of our county, enhance our ability of disasters management, damage reducing, emergency response and recovery, etc. (keeping the natural disaster risk at the lowest level) thus ensuring our county a sustainable development. Hereafter is the brief introduction of this section:
1. Holding natural disaster exercises in our county.
2. Operating county's emergency operating center.
3. Programming and managing the disaster response resource database.
4. Organize and prepare disaster management training program for necessary
Disaster Mitigation and Planning Section
Disaster Mitigation and Planning Section intends to further improve the disaster management and response systems of our county, enhance our ability of disasters management, damage reducing, emergency response and recovery, etc. (keeping the natural disaster risk at the lowest level) thus ensuring our county a sustainable development. Hereafter is the brief introduction of this section:
1. Draw out a disaster management plan of our county and audit the disaster
management plans of the concerned villages and towns.
2. Hold disaster management related conference in our county.
3. Make a collective promotion of the disaster management laws and regulations,
as well as a disaster management system.
4. Promoting disaster awareness education for school, business and communities.
5. Undertake and advance fire precautions, disasters mitigation and preparedness
systems to avoid potential disater.
6. Prospects: Undertake advance fire precautions; avoid potential disasters.
Disaster Rescue Section
This section intends to develop the disaster rescue efficiency and increase fire fighter rescue capability, acquire firefighting vehicles and equipment, strengthen fire capability of rescue, educate on drowning prevention, effectively complete disaster rescue task, strengthen volunteer firefighting forces and training, strengthen exchange among civilian organizations to develop supporting forces for disaster rescue. Prospects: Improve disaster rescue skills.
Fire Investigation Section
1. Issuance of fire certificates.
2. Fire investigation and analysis.
3. Laboratory management.
4. Statistics analysis.
5. Prospects: Conduct rapid and thorough fire scene investigation services;
implement accredited international best practice standards.
Emergency Medical Service Section
1. Operations concerning Emergency Rescue.
2. Emergency rescue technique training of the fire fighters.
3. Advocating the emergency rescue knowledge.
4. Prospects: Raise the Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest (OHCA.) survival rate.
Training and Educational Section
1. Carry on continually training courses including knowledge, skill and multiple
disciplines to all colleagues for updating and extending firefighting knowledge,
skills and abilities necessary to deliver required services.
2. Perform orientation to assist new members to facilitate serving firefighting duty
and keeping self safety promptly.
3. Carry on a series of secondary specialty training courses such as search and
rescue training, swimming, diving and driving... etc.
4. Elect outstanding firefighters as a role model, thereby elevating firefighters'
image and reputation.
5. Carry on internship program for the students of the Central Police University
and Taiwan Police College during summer and winter breaks.
6. Design training courses and edit curriculum materials reflecting modern
7. Prospects: Update and strengthen firefighting knowledge and skill.
Emergency and Rescue Command Center
This command center, manned round the clock, is responsible for mobilizing all fire-fighting and ambulance resources and to receive complaints including those about fire hazards and dangerous goods. It also acts as an emergency co-coordinator for other government departments and public utilities in major incidents. The new generation mobilizing system installed in the center has improved the efficiency of fire-fighting and rescue operations by enhancing the identification, location accuracy and mobilization of related resources.
Prospects: Establish an efficient, digitalized and high-tech of 119 Emergency and Rescue Command Center.
We deal with the management of official research and examinations, documents, public relations, legislation, vehicle administration, purchasing, disbursement, finance ,fixing, and so on. The work of our section includes:
1. Documents and files management.
2. Official seal management.
3. Property items.
4. Maintenance and management of facilities,office,and dormitory.
5. General business
6. Legislation and contract affairs.
7. Vehicle management.
8. Public relations.
9. Policy restraining, examined, and planning.
10. Other general affairs.
11. Prospects: Enhance administration efficiency; improve services and document
We deals with the personal works in our county's fire control organizations. Our works include appointment and remove, award and punishment assessment, treatment and welfare, retirement and compensation. The work of our Personnel section includes:
1. Drawing out the related Personnel regulations.
2. The Personnel Section checks on work attendance and making preparations for
3. The Personnel Section prepares examinations for our personals.
4. The Personnel Section Programs for our staff' s welfare and signing the
5. The Personnel Section deals with the appointment and remove, awards and
punishment of our staff. Other personal registration works.
6. Signing the salary levels with our staffs.
7. According to the correlating laws, the Personnel Section suggests an
examination when any personal is needed by the department.
8. The Personnel Section gives advice and improves the personal management of
9. The Personnel Section checks and handles with related personal cases according
to the law.
10. The Personnel Section collects the statistics of the personal investigation
11. Prospects: Provide high quality services; create value for our citizens.
Dealing with the budget, accounting, statistics, final accounts and other related accounting affairs. The works of budget, accounting and statistics handled by Accounting Office complement one another in an integrated system. Statistics reports are used as reference for policy-making and budgeting; the execution of budget is followed up to make the government accounting and financial reports.
Prospects: Develop effective solutions for distributing and utilizing public resources; improve financial efficiency; apply statistical analysis to underpin efficient daily decision making.
Civil Service Ethics Office
1. Security Maintenance
(1) The maintenance of protection of office confidential information.
(2) Protection of authority safety.
(1) Ethic administration general affairs.
(2) Promotion of ethic laws.
(3) Affairs of corruption prevention.
(1) The collection of ethic information.
(2) Uncovering corruption and processing report and accuse matters.
(3) Processing chief of authority or cross-check and matters assigned by
(1) Foster cross-domain co-operation; build integrity.
Update Time: 2013/9/14