About The Research, Development, and Evaluation CommitteeThe Research, Development, and Evaluation Committee consists of the Planning Section, Supervision and Evaluation Section, and Citizen Service Section; there is also Information Management Center, a level two agency. The responsibilities of the Committee and the Information Center are as followed:
Research, Development, and Evaluation Committee
● Planning Section – management of policy vision, creating policy strategies, manage comprehensive
development plans, compilation of mid- and long-term plans, annual policy plans, evaluation of the
performance of each department in the county government, and compilation of policy reports.
● Supervision and Evaluation Section – management of major annual construction plans of each
agency, centralized general subsidy, centralized subsidy of four-year, 500-million NT scale,
management of major programs of the county government, interpellation at the city council and
management of action items, management of action items from major conferences and
documentation procedure management tracking.
● Citizen Service Section – evaluation of citizen service quality, provide convenient measures to the
public, standardize application procedures for the public, 1999 citizen service hotline, convenient
service center of the county government, and other services concerning serving the public.
Information Management Center
● Information Planning – Planning of overall and annual information system development, common
platform for information management, procedures for maintenance and operation of hardware and
software of information system, common platform for internet operation and planning and development
of various convenience services for the public, coordination and integration for information related
operations among agencies in the county government, collection and evaluation of cutting-edge
● Information Management – evaluation of the efficacy of information operations, generator room
management, mainframe management, information security, provision of information terminal
operation area and customer service support.
Webmaster: Research, Development and Evaluation CommissionTel: 03-3322101
Update Time: 2009/12/21