Cultural Development Section
- Dealing with affairs of Taoyuan county culture advisory committee.
- In charge of Taoyuan community development plans.
- Planning local culture festivals.
- In charge of local cultural museums project.
- Preservation of military settlements.
- Planning development of creative and cultural industries.
Library Information Section
- In charge of library information.
- The collection, collation, preservation, consulting and reading of local literature.
- The affairs such as the counseling service provided by Township Public Library.
Performing Arts Section
- In charge of relevant affairs such as the collection, collation, exhibition, preservation and development of music, drama, dancing and folk acrobatics.
Visual Arts Section
- Planning exhibitions and promotion events of visiual arts.
- The collection and reserve artwork.
- The publication and inspection for public arts.
- The establishment and promotion.
Cultural Heritage Section
- In charge of historical spots, villages, and historical buildings.
- The reserve and maintenance for cultural landscape and re-usage.
- The reserve for folk and relevant heritage.
- The file selection and management and maintenance for Chinese furniture museum.
General Affairs Section
- The books management.
- The management of general services, cashier, property and information.
- The training of volunteer group.
- Other comprehensive affairs.
- Dealing with personnel management.
- Dealing with account keeping, accounting and statistics affairs.
Civil Service Ethics Division
- Dealing with affairs of civil service ethics.
Webmaster: Cultural Affairs Bureau, Taoyuan County03-3322592
Update Time: 2009/12/9